Sunday, May 4, 2008

Camera Critters: Three Frogs on Green Up Day

Besides the flower photos, I found these three frogs in a very small pond on the trail during our Green Up Day activity at school. Love taking frog photos: they're fun. The kids also pointed out the frog egg mass in the pond. It's not much of a photo (the last one here) but here it is.



Thank you so much for visiting!
To visit more participants,
click or the graphic above.

My other Camera Critters post can be viewed here.

Technorati Tags:
_/\_/\_

9 comments:

  1. These are good pictures of the frog. We are studied frogs and toads last week. This would be a great picture to show the kids, if I could pull it up at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ribbit--ribbit. The frogs are so noisy down at my pond I'd better go check for frog eggs. Great shots. MB

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures! I love the beginning of spring because I can always hear the frogs down at the creek behind me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a pretty neat shot of the frogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love frogs - they are so cool. I haven't heard them by our pond yet, but I'm looking forward to it. These are great photos (as always *grin*)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen any frog eggs in the pond, but we have a lot of frogs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry for my late visit. These are great photos of frogs. Looks like there will be swimming tadpoles soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on meeyauw's pad. I enjoy reading constructive comments, tips and ideas that help me improve my photographs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails