Monday, April 14, 2008

You Are The Wind Beneath My Feet Award

Storyteller at Sacred Ruminations awarded me this lovely new award. I am so touched. The week is on such a high note with a wonderful friend returning, photographs that I have never been able to capture before, happy dogs and cats and children, and spring vacation. I am blessed.

Thank you Storyteller. I have so many bloggers to pass this on to: all of you! Please take a copy of this badge and post it on your blog. There is no possible way that I can choose a few. I have learned from all of you and been thrilled with your comments. I am honored that you use your busy time to visit me here. Bless all of you and may you have a beautiful spring season.

Andrée

_/\_/\_

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link-love! I’m glad you enjoyed the award. I appreciate all you and Sandy have done at One Single Impression and am delighted with the new ‘virtual’ friendships I’m forming there. I apologize for the problems you had posting your comment and will delete the ‘anonymous’ comment right away. I’m glad you’re sharing it with everyone!!! I wanted to do that myself … (and often do just that thing because deciding who to give these awards to is so difficult) … but I also had a few folks I really wanted to single out for this new award from Phyl. I hope you’re having a marvelous Monday!!!
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on meeyauw's pad. I enjoy reading constructive comments, tips and ideas that help me improve my photographs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails