Friday, November 26, 2010

White-breasted Nuthatch

White-breasted nuthatch
Sitta carolinensis

The birdfeeders are back up for the winter! I am posting the most interesting photos only. Interesting to me for many reasons: composition, behaviors, insights into a species . . . we'll see what comes up. I am looking forward to the winter now!

White-breasted nuthatch (7)
I've got to get those tiny branches off the tree that are interfering with my shots.

White-breasted nuthatch (8)
Notice the rufus colored skirt under the nuthatch.

White-breasted nuthatch (12)

White-breasted nuthatch (13)
I also need to space the feeders better so they don't impinge on shots.

 

_/\_/\_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on meeyauw's pad. I enjoy reading constructive comments, tips and ideas that help me improve my photographs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails