Tuesday, December 8, 2009

High Water


On October 25, 2009, the day after we had torrential rains, Kimpton Brook in Wilmot was wild with beauty and thunder. Here are two photographs that I took that day as we toured the area looking at the high water. I have been mis-naming Kimpton Brook. I thought it was Tipton Brook. Now I have to go back into Flickr and re-tag all of my photographs of this brook. That is quite a chore!


Just as the ministers in Barton, Vermont used water from the Barton River for baptisms, ministers here use Kimpton Brook water.

This is a photograph taken the same day of the Blackwater River as it flows through Wilmot.


diigo it

_/\_/\_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on meeyauw's pad. I enjoy reading constructive comments, tips and ideas that help me improve my photographs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails