Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Great Egret

While in Old Saybrook, Connecticut with family in September, this great egret landed in the salt marsh behind the house we were staying in. My 50mm lens was not big enough to capture it. I asked Aaron, our professional photographer, to put one of his big Canon lenses on my Canon body. He put on the 200mm lens and let me shoot. He also shot. I honestly don't know which one of us shot which of these photographs. But I do know that I took at least one. Perhaps all. I love these photos because of the magnificent bird. Thank you, Aaron!



Great Egret (Ardea alba)

Technorati Tags: Del.icio.us Tags: Flickr Tags:


diigo it

_/\_/\_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on meeyauw's pad. I enjoy reading constructive comments, tips and ideas that help me improve my photographs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails