Saturday, February 28, 2009

2009 Sled Dog Dash

Saturday's dog sled races were cancelled as soon as we arrived. The trails were too icy from yesterday's rain. The wind was 25 mph (40kph), the temperature was 10°F (-12°C), giving a windchill of -11°F (-24°C) (Source: National Weather Service) . I only managed to get a few photos shot before I felt huge pain in my fingers. Here is the starting line with Burke Mountain in the background. The races will continue tomorrow, but I have schoolwork to do.

Technorati Tags:
_/\_/\_

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you missed the races! Thanks for risking your fingers to snap these photos.
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on meeyauw's pad. I enjoy reading constructive comments, tips and ideas that help me improve my photographs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails