Sunday, August 31, 2008

Camera Critters: A Big Flying Bug

I don't know what kind of bug this is but it was big. It is now in a kitty's tummy. It flew in the house Friday night when I was letting the cats in for the night. It looks like a little old man with fangs. To me, anyhow! When clicked, this photo will open, full size, in a new window.

My summer is over. I'm thrilled (yes, thrilled) to be back in school and am working hard on getting back to a normal blogging schedule.


Thank you so much for visiting!
To visit more participants, click the graphic above.

You can see more of this bug in my Big Flying Bug Flickr Set
My other Camera Critters post features chicks from fellow teacher Kathy's coop.
_/\_/\_

8 comments:

  1. yuck!!! haha!!! great photo thought.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo! Thanks for sharing. Pls stop by and check out my critter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuk is right! I could feel myself repel from it when the page loaded and the picture came to view. I thought I had a creepy critter this week...yours makes mine seem like the minor league. It is a terrific shot though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one ugly little dude with fangs! I'm glad he was in your house and not mine, cause I don't have a kitty to protect me!

    :D

    Tink *~*~*
    My Mobile Adventures *~*~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can say is it's a good photo, but as for the bug, yukkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shot of what appears to be a giant mosquito!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on meeyauw's pad. I enjoy reading constructive comments, tips and ideas that help me improve my photographs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails