Sunday, July 17, 2011

Canadian Serviceberry

Canadian Serviceberry (Amelanchier canadensis)-1.jpg
Amelanchier canadensis

I am worried that I have tagged all of the Canadian Serviceberry photos as pin cherry. I have to inspect hundreds of photos now. The flowers are very similar. The serviceberry, which John is very familiar with, is everywhere now. If the birds haven't eaten them. We have one brush of it that was stripped in twenty-four hours by birds. This shrub is also called juneberry, shadblow, shadblow serviceberry, shadbush, shadbush serviceberry, sugarplum, thicket serviceberry, currant tree, and, my favorite, chuckleberry.




_/\_/\_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on meeyauw's pad. I enjoy reading constructive comments, tips and ideas that help me improve my photographs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails