Friday, May 27, 2011

Where’s the Ruffed Grouse?

Ruffed Grouse-1.jpg
Can you see the grouse in the photograph? Check below.

We were driving home slowly from Holly's house about a half mile up the road, at the edge of our land, when John, with his hunter’s eyes, pointed out a grouse in the brush by the side of the road. I never saw the grouse until I put the photographs into the computer. What I did was point and blindly click the camera at the area that John pointed out. I did see the movement of the brush so I was able to sort of follow the bird as she climbed the hill. I was very pleased with myself with the resulting photographs!

Ruffed Grouse-3-2.jpg
Bonasa umbellus



del.icio.us Tags: ,

_/\_/\_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on meeyauw's pad. I enjoy reading constructive comments, tips and ideas that help me improve my photographs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails