Friday, April 8, 2011

Chasing the Plow

After a February Storm (3 of 19).jpg

After we had a snowstorm in February, I had to go to the store. I managed to leave just as the plow went by, so I fell in behind him and followed him up the road. I love watching and hearing plows. I love the plume of snow that follows them. I had my camera in the car, so I picked it up, got it all set, rubbed the inside of the windshield (because snow had melted and condensed in the car leaving streaky windows inside), and shot photographs for two miles up the road. I guess this is worse than texting while you drive. But at least I can see where I am going through the viewfinder. When my husband saw the photos, he knew immediately what I had done and I heard all about it for quite awhile. I couldn't decide which photo was my favorite, so here they all are.

After a February Storm (4 of 19).jpg

After a February Storm (5 of 19).jpg

After a February Storm (6 of 19).jpg

After a February Storm (8 of 19).jpg

After a February Storm (9 of 19).jpg

After a February Storm (10 of 19).jpg

_/\_/\_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on meeyauw's pad. I enjoy reading constructive comments, tips and ideas that help me improve my photographs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails