Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Red squirrel
Tamiascurus hudsonicus

This is the photo that we picked for our Christmas card this year. If you have not gotten it yet, that is because I have not yet mailed them. I had a two week argument with Snapfish about these cards and they finally fixed all of the problems. Trying to use the Snapfish support phones is nearly impossible. But they are done, and we are happy with the cards.

Thank you to all of my subscribers, viewers, and all of you who enjoy my photographs. I hope everyone has peaceful holidays

   MERRY CHRISTMAS!  

 
 

_/\_/\_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on meeyauw's pad. I enjoy reading constructive comments, tips and ideas that help me improve my photographs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails