Friday, October 8, 2010

The Fritillary

I have so many photographs that I love from our Sutton, New Hampshire trip in July that I couldn’t decide which to post as the photo of the day. So today is Photos of the Day day. I will be planting Echinacea in our garden next year so that I can enjoy the butterflies here in the summer.

If you click the tag links below you can find more photos and information about the Great Spangled Fritillary and  Echinacea from other people.

del.icio.us Tags: Speyeria cybele,echinacea purpurea,great spangled fritillary,coneflower,echinacea

Technorati Tags: Speyeria cybele,echinacea purpurea,great spangled fritillary,coneflower,echinacea

Flickr Tags: Speyeria cybele,echinacea purpurea,great spangled fritillary,coneflower,echinacea

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment on meeyauw's pad. I enjoy reading constructive comments, tips and ideas that help me improve my photographs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails