Thursday, July 15, 2010

Blogging Break

Loveing alpacas at the Cedar Brook Alpaca Farm, Irasburg, Vermont
Evidently, I've been taking a blogging break. I didn't intend to. Last week's heat wave forced a break (it was too hot for me or the computer)  and I was going to resume immediately after the weather cooled. But things have become so awesomely busy that I haven't been able to edit photos or write. I'm going away, today, for a few days to join my husband, so there will be no blogging for me until next week.  I hope you all have the best weekend ever and that the weather is perfect!
_/\_/\_

1 comment:

  1. Have a nice break. Well, a continuing break, so it seems. Like the alpacas. They look like they are very young.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on meeyauw's pad. I enjoy reading constructive comments, tips and ideas that help me improve my photographs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails