Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Unnamed Brook & Coyotes

The is the inlet to the three ponds here. It comes out of the woods, goes under the road John cut and enters Pond 1. Unfortunately there were way too many coyote tracks in this part of the property. Enough for me to consider hiring a bounty hunter. (No, I won't. Probably.) I didn't bother to photograph the coyote trails. They followed the brook out of the woods and then wandered around the ponds and the saw mill. They were hunting mice and squirrels. And any wayward cat. One morning last week I heard the coyotes on the property and they were much too close to the house. As soon as I turned on the outside light, they quietly disappeared into the dark.

diigo it

_/\_/\_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on meeyauw's pad. I enjoy reading constructive comments, tips and ideas that help me improve my photographs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails