Monday, December 22, 2008

Light House Point, New Haven

As I look out my window in Vermont today, there is a whiteout with the high winds and heavy snowfall. The temperature hovers around 10°F (-12°C) and the windchill is at -13°F (-25°C). This photo is from a wonderful and warm day in October in New Haven, Connecticut when I visited my daughter, Anna. She is in this photo, with her dog Daisy, at the lighthouse at Lighthouse Point Park. But I love the snow so I'll stay here. I just miss being with Anna.


Technorati Tags:
_/\_/\_

1 comment:

  1. That is a wonderful park. I sure do like the way you photographed this lighthouse.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on meeyauw's pad. I enjoy reading constructive comments, tips and ideas that help me improve my photographs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails