Friday, September 5, 2008

The Irasburg Castle

Amy and I twice went to Sunday Tea in this beautiful castle during Christmas seasons in the past. Once we took Marcia and Suzi. I have never had cake as good as was served here. When I drove by the castle, also known as the Gregoire Castle, on my way home Sunday I saw that it is "For Sale by Owner." My other photos of the castle can be seen in my Irasburg Castle Flickr Set. The castle was built entirely by hand by the owners. I read their book, Seasons of Choice: How We Built Our Castle and Our Lives, and it is inspirational.

When clicked, this photo will open, full size, in a new window.

Technorati Tags:
_/\_/\_

2 comments:

  1. Do you know who owns the castle now? I was looking into wedding locations and wondered if it was still rentable...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but I don't know. I think it is still for sale. Nobody in town seems to know!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on meeyauw's pad. I enjoy reading constructive comments, tips and ideas that help me improve my photographs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails