Built in 1905 by the Barton Savings Bank and the Barton National Bank. In 1909 the Barton National Bank bought Barton Savings Bank. The bank did not close during the Depression, except for the national bank holiday. Nobody lost any money. The Bank Block is now occupied by Toronto Dominion Banknorth and lawyers.
When clicked, this photo will open, full size, in a new window.