Thursday, December 27, 2007

Hair Appointment

When clicked, this photo will open, full size, in a new window.
If it is school break week, it must be time for a hair appointment. I go up the road a mile then down the Cook Road for a couple miles, into Westmore (you know it is Westmore when the road is paved). And there it is: Golden Touch Hair Salon, where I catch up with the county's gossip news. We don't know why Westmore has paved the road. The salon is near Wheelock Mountain. But in the background you see Bald Mountain. 
_/\_/\_

4 comments:

  1. That is the most picturesque hair salon I think I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very nice location for anything. The photo is nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "where the road is paved!" comment....coming from rural West Virginia...this really has true meaning! Love the photo and we -umm --I mean me- can't miss the hair appointment/gossip in my town either!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on meeyauw's pad. I enjoy reading constructive comments, tips and ideas that help me improve my photographs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails