Monday, September 6, 2010

Tractor Chicken Again


The weather has been hot and I've been busy working, gardening, and doing chores. Just plain enjoying life but not blogging. I should be blogging because I am now two months behind posting my photographs. This photo was taken July 1 when the Barton road crew installed our driveway culvert. They had a huge tractor to dig the ditch, and we know how Tractor Chicken can't ignore tractors. She brought her sisters on this day. The men and I chased the chickens away so they wouldn't get hurt. I managed to get this shot when they were running away. As always, Tractor Chicken was unhurt and got quite a few grubs and worms.

_/\_/\_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on meeyauw's pad. I enjoy reading constructive comments, tips and ideas that help me improve my photographs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails